We bet you have seen and used a lot of emulators for your iPhone and iPad in order to play your favorite games of yesteryears. But you cannot deny that every emulator has its own pros and cons. And in the list of emulators, we introduce one more addition that does not require any jailbreak. This is known as OpenEmu.
In our previous topics we have covered iOSEmus, which is also a web based application which lets you to enjoy your all-time favorite emulators like GBA4iOS and PlayBox. Today again, we have come up with another excellent tool that offers absolutely unique features that are not available in any other applications. The best part is it comes along with a really smooth user interface.
Why OpenEmu iOS 9.3 is the Best Emulator for iPhone and iPad
Before we delve deep into the steps of downloading and installing the OpenEmu, there are certain things that you should know about this app first. You shall be able to save the games like you can do on your PC and also rewind them. It is compatible with Windows 10 and MAC OS X. This is one of the most popular and entertaining console & arcade game emulator for iPads and iPhones.
Good news is that OpenEmu has been updated to version 2.0.1 which has brought a few more features on the table. Though the developers have addressed certain issues regarding performance, yet, with the update at hand, you would be surprised with the speed you are able play games with.
If you are having Apple TV 4 that has been launched recently, then you should definitely download OpenEmu for Apple TV 4 and check out certain games for Nintendo DS, Playstation and Sega on your Apple TV 4. You can use the Bluetooth controllers and other diversion gears that are a perfect match for playing games on Apple TV along with an excellent client interface.
Also you now get to play games that you were not able to play with other emulators like NDS4iOS and GBA4iOS and Emu4iOS. So this is undoubtedly the best option in comparison to other emulators. Now, let us check out the different steps for download and installation of OpenEmu. Just before that, you need to make sure that you have iOS 9.2.2, 9.2.2 or 9.3.
Download and Install OpenEmu Without Jailbreak on iPhone, iPad, OS X for iOS 9.3
1. The first step is downloading iNoCydia by visiting http://inocydia.net.
2. So, after you have successfully completed in downloading the app, then install the Cydia alternative without jailbreak.
3. Then, add the Cydia source available below on your Springboard. The source is http://beta.unlimapps.com.
4. The next step is to refresh iNoCydia.
5. After that, within the iNoCydia app, you have to search for the OpenEmu and download the app.
6. One important thing that you need to note is iNoCydia would download the OpenEmu perfectly without jailbreak; and when you search for the games there would be Provenance iOS 9.2 game emulator also.
And you’re done! This is one of the cleanest ways of installing OpenEmu and enjoying old classic arcade games. Should you face any hiccups during the installation process, don’t hesitate to ask your questions in the comment box below.